Compassionate Attorneys at Your Service
Our Tampa lawyers understand that looming legal issues can be stressful and overwhelming. That’s why we believe in giving clients our full attention and treating them with care and respect. When you work with us, you’ll get the benefit of:
|• Knowledgeable lawyers
• Convenient office hours
• Reasonable attorney fees
Attempting to tackle a legal matter on your own can end up negatively impacting the outcome of your situation. Why risk such repercussions when our dedicated lawyers are on hand to offer guidance when you need it the most? To set up an appointment or learn more about our Tampa law practice, call The Consumer Rights Law Group, PLLC today.
Tampa Debt Attorney
Don’t be a victim of collection harassment.
The Consumer Rights Law Group is a full-service law firm specializing in the rights of consumers, who have been harassed, threatened or abused by unethical debt collectors. While not all debt collectors use such unscrupulous tactics, many do, often posing as police officers, investigators or officers of the court. Debt collectors will use any fabricated story they can think of to squeeze money out of unsuspecting consumers. Even if you owe the debt, collectors must abide by federal and local laws governing debt collection. If they don’t you may be entitled to damages.
Our firm is dedicated to the protection of consumers who have been victims of abusive and illegal collection practices initiated by debt collectors and/or collection attorneys. We end collection harassment.
• Have you been the recipient of an abusive phone message from a bill collector?
• Has a bill collector vowed to call you day and night looking for payments?
• Have you been lied to, harassed, abused, or mistreated by a bill collector?
• Have you been threatened with garnishment, liens, or arrest for not paying a bill?
• Have collectors called your neighbors, friends, or employer?
• Have collection agents sworn at or insulted you on the phone?
• Have they called you at your workplace or after you told the collector not to call you there?
Or has the debt collector taken it a step further? Often times, consumers are sued by banks, corporations, and debt buyers to collect personal loans, credit cards, gym memberships and auto loans. We defend these suits in court on behalf of consumers.
• Have you been sued by a debt collector or a credit card company?
• Do you have an upcoming Court date?
• Are your wages being garnished?
• Does a bill collector have a judgment against you?
• Do you need to vacate or set aside a default judgment?
Whether you’re facing a specific legal issue or have questions that only an attorney can properly answer, a lawyer from The Consumer Rights Law Group, PLLC is here to help. At our Tampa firm, we work hard to support our clients no matter the situation at hand.