Kimberly Hamel Wochholz
Attorney Kimberly Hamel Wochholz was born and raised in Kissimmee, Florida. She graduated with honors from the University of Central Florida in 2004 where she received a Bachelor of Arts in Interpersonal Communications. While enrolled at the University of Central Florida she interned with Legal Aid Society of Orange County Florida; whose principal undertaking is to provide professional legal services for the disadvantaged.
Kimberly then enrolled in the College of Law at Stetson University where she graduated magna cum laude. She is a recipient of Who’s Who Among Students in American Universities and Colleges. During law school she completed the Honors Program and served as an editor on the Stetson Law Review. Prior to joining the Consumer Rights Law Group in 2009, Ms. Wochholz served as an intern with the family law division of the 13th Judicial Circuit, Hillsborough County, Florida.
- Stetson University College of Law, J.D. magna cum laude, 2011
- University of Central Florida B.A., cum laude, 2004
- Florida- 2011
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- The Supreme Court of The State of Florida
- National Association of Consumer Advocates
Awards and Recognitions
Stetson University College of Law
- Dean’s List- Fall 2007, Fall 2008, Spring, 2009
- Honor Roll- Spring, 2008 and Spring, 2010
- Completed Honors Program, 2011
- Editor of Stetson Law Review, 2011
- Elected “Who’s Who Among Students in American Universities and Colleges”, 2011